The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations require that all commercial motor vehicles pass an annual (periodic) inspection performed by a "qualified" individual. But what does that really mean?
MTA partners with the North American Transportation Management Institute (NATMI) to provide certified training to Michigan trucking companies and their professionals with the goals of
- Reduced accidents and injuries
- Lower vehicle maintenance costs
- Improved driver retention
- Improved operational efficiencies
- Better management systems
- Improved career advancement