Mileage Matters is a members-only benefit. Please log in to read the most current issues.
Non-members: Read a few past issues...
- ELDs May Not be Making Trucking Safer
- FMCSA Proposes Long-awaited Changes to CSA
- New, Pending and Possible Regulations in 2023
MTA MEMBER NEWS
Welcome new Member: Certified Alignment & Suspension
1/11/23: Trucks And People Remain In Short Supply- MTA Chairman Brian Hitchcock says the industry is still recovering from the pandemic
- 11/28/22: MTA joins fight to urge Congress to avoid rail strike
- 11/11/22: MTA and Michigan Safety Conference partner to help promote workplace health and safety
- 9/13/22: MTA successfully petitions Governor Whitmer to proclaim September 11-17, 2022 Michigan Truck Driver Appreciation Week
- 7/26/22: Trade groups, including MTA, ask California Governor Newsom to delay enforcement of AB 5
- 7/19/22: MTA signs letter urging support for TSA Threat Assessment Enrollment Bill
- 12/21/21: MTA joins American Trucking Association in vaccine mandate appeal to Supreme Court
- 11/30/21: MTA officially joins ATA in legal challenge to vaccine mandate
- 11/4/21: MTA joins Michigan Agri-Business Association opposing mandatory vaccinations for truck drivers